These terms govern use of the Internet forum at https://www.poeticpost.com. To use the forum, you must agree to these terms with Poetic Post.
These terms include a number of important provisions that affect your rights and responsibilities, such as the disclaimers in Disclaimers, limits on Poetic Post’s liability to you in Limits on Liability, your agreement to cover Poetic Post for damages caused by your misuse of the forum in Responsibility for Your Use, and an agreement to arbitrate disputes in Disputes.
Your Permission to Use the Forum
Subject to these terms, Poetic Post gives you permission to use the forum. Everyone needs to agree to these terms to use the forum.
Conditions for Use of the Forum
Your permission to use the forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- You may no longer use the forum if Poetic Post contacts you directly to say that you may not. Or, if a Poetic Post administrator or moderator bans you for violating these terms, even if you are not notified.
- You must use the forum in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
- You may not break the law using the forum.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the forum without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the forum.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the forum, or use the forum to gather
addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to the forum, or monitor the forum, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the forum to index it for a publicly available search engine, if you run one.
- You may not use the forum to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by Poetic Post.
- You may not hyperlink to images or other non-hypertext content on the forum on other webpages.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the forum.
- You may not show any part of the forum on other websites with
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the forum.
- You may not impersonate others through the forum.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to the forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the forum that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others. In part, this means that if you want to share an article and you feel it is necessary to quote exact text, this is typically acceptable, as long as you: Do not copy more than one paragraph and cite the source. Always remember that the more you copy, the more likely you are in violation of copyright laws. Poetic Post is not responsible if you break any laws.
- You may not submit content to the forum containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the forum as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
Poetic Post may investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest legal extent. Poetic Post may notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violations of the law and these terms.
Poetic Post reserves the right to change, redact, and delete content on the forum for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to the forum in violation of these terms, contact us immediately.
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the forum.
To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide, at a minimum, a valid e-mail address, and to keep that address up-to-date. You may close your account at any time. To do so, contact us immediately.
You agree to be responsible for all action taken using your account, whether authorized by you or not, until you either close your account or notify Poetic Post that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify Poetic Post immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised. You agree to select a secure password for your account, and keep it secret.
Poetic Post may restrict, suspend, or close your account on the forum according to its policy for handling copyright-related takedown requests, or if Poetic Post reasonably believes that you’ve broken any rule in these terms.
Between you and Poetic Post, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to the forum. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to the forum is sponsored or approved by Poetic Post. These terms do not obligate Poetic Post to store, maintain, or provide copies of content you submit, and to change it, according to these terms.
Any content you submit to the forum is licensed to Poetic Post. This license allows Poetic Post to copy, publish, and analyze content you submit to the forum. This license also allows Poetic Post to keep your post content either published publicly, or saved it its database indefinitely, even if your account is deleted. When your account is deleted, your account is made anonymous so no one will know the posts are from you, but your actual post content will remain.
If/When content you submit is actually removed from the forum, whether by you or by Poetic Post, Poetic Post's license ends when the last copy disappears from SBB's backups, caches, and other systems. Other licenses you apply to content you submit, such as Creative Commons licenses, may continue after your content is removed. Those licenses may give others, or Poetic Post itself, the right to share your content through the forum again.
Others who receive content you submit to the forum may violate the terms on which you license your content. You agree that SBB will not be liable to you for those violations or their consequences.
You agree to indemnify Poetic Post from legal claims by others related to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others using your account on the forum. Both you and Poetic Post agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify Poetic Post as soon as possible. If Poetic Post fails to notify you of a legal claim promptly, you won’t have to indemnify Poetic Post for damages that you could have defended against or mitigated with prompt notice. You agree to allow Poetic Post to control investigation, defense, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify Poetic Post, and to cooperate with those efforts. Poetic Post agrees not to agree to any settlement that admits fault for you or imposes obligations on you without your prior agreement.
You accept all risk of using the forum and content on the forum. As far as the law allows, Poetic Post and its suppliers provide the forum as is, without any warranty whatsoever.
The forum may hyperlink to and integrate forums and services run by others. Poetic Post does not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running service.
Limits on Liability
Neither Poetic Post nor its suppliers will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages their personnel could not have reasonably foreseen when you agreed to these terms.
As far as the law allows, the total liability to you for claims of any kind that are related to the forum or content on the forum will be limited to $50.
Poetic Post welcomes your feedback and suggestions for the forum. See the Contact section below for ways to get in touch with us.
You agree that Poetic Post will be free to act on feedback and suggestions you provide, and that Poetic Post won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
Either you or Poetic Post may end the agreement written out in these terms at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the forum also ends.
The following provisions survive the end of our agreement: Your Content, Feedback, Your Responsibility, Disclaimers, Limits on Liability, and General Terms.
Georgia, U.S. Law will govern any dispute related to these terms or your use of the forum.
You and Poetic Post agree to seek injunctions related to these terms only in state or federal court in Atlanta, Georgia. Neither you nor Poetic Post will object to jurisdiction, forum, or venue in those courts.
Other than to seek an injunction or for claims under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, you and Poetic Post will resolve any Dispute by binding American Arbitration Association arbitration. Arbitration will follow the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes. Arbitration will happen in Atlanta, Georgia. You will settle any dispute as an individual, and not as part of a class action or other representative proceeding, whether as the plaintiff or a class member. No arbitrator will consolidate any dispute with any other arbitration without Poetic Post’s permission.
Any arbitration award will include costs of the arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and reasonable costs for witnesses. You and Poetic Post may enter arbitration awards in any court with jurisdiction.
If a provision of these terms is unenforceable as written, but could be changed to make it enforceable, that provision should be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. Otherwise, that provision should be removed.
You may not assign your agreement with Poetic Post. Poetic Post may assign your agreement to any affiliate of Poetic Post, any other company that obtains control of Poetic Post, or any other company that buys assets of Poetic Post related to the forum. Any attempted assignment against these terms has no legal effect.
Neither the exercise of any right under this Agreement, nor waiver of any breach of this Agreement, waives any other breach of this Agreement.
These terms embody all the terms of agreement between you and Poetic Post about use of the forum. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about your use of the forum, written or not.
You may notify Poetic Post under these terms, and send questions to Poetic Post, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poetic Post may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the forum, or by posting a message to the homepage of the forum or your account page.
Poetic Post last updated these terms on November 22, 2020, and may update these terms again. Poetic Post will post all updates to the forum. Poetic Post may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the forum.
Once you get notice of an update to these terms, you must agree to the new terms in order to keep using the forum.
Learn the easy solution of the Rubik's Cube and impress your friends with your amazing new skill.